Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Triplet.

Buddy's fast asleep on his bed, lights are off, many others are fast asleep the corridor is quiet, only the moonlight providing company. I enjoy taking this time with my space when i can't sleep. So quickly tomorrow's Friday, somehow i don't mind staying here because time always seem to pass quickly, people do stupid things and i laugh and there are people who seem to care.

Life ain't as good as it would be with you around. That's a fact and i've learnt to recognise it, suck it up and live with it. Its the reason why we talked, the reason why i hate not talking to you and the reason why i am feeling this way. I cannot believe how my instincts guide me to hitting the loops around, its like i can anticipate results. You are guarded and so am i, that's why we never worked. You're afraid of being hurt, so am i. You're afraid of being lonely and so am i. You want to spend time with me but you never show, just like me. And we just let these things collide and we ride by it. Truth is, i don't really like talking about you. I'm never that important any more, if i am, i'll remember how you knew when i got angry and you would come around my back and give me a hug that fills me up with warmth and melt every ounce of tension away. The last time that happened, was in my previous lifetime.

I can't imagine someone else fitted better than i am. Who else would appreciate your smell, touch and taste better than i do?

Centrifugal is distorting everything within me. And everything i am working on now is to fight it. There are unexplained effects on the body that no one wish to tell. I am lazy to find out besides i cannot do anything even with information on hand.

I just like to observe because people's behaviour taught me a lot through the years. And i know what have been said and done, i am deeper than that. You got to dig deep before you say you don't know anything because you just made me see you clearer. You need to remember how you carefully placed that knife into my back because the wound has healed and the scar remains.

Words mean a lot to me. Hypocrites are last in my life. Wrong, they are not even in my life.

Time is running out, already missing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home