Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Death.

I am pathetic. On a Sunday where i am feeling everything i don't want and need. Caught up with a bad flu and sore throat i can't seem to do anything with my eyes this puffy, my head this dizzy, my throat this uncomfortable and my nose acting up like some kinda fountain. Had to run an errand this morning, felt like i went for a marathon just glad to be back alive. Home now, just want to lie down with the a/c on and rest. Finally, rest.. For tomorrow's centrifuge and i will die if i enter the freaking chamber in this state of mine.

And i swear i am never taking the meds.

Feeling like i need to get away as soon as possible, for nothing's right. Not looking forward to getting back within the fence tonight.

Need some loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home